STATE COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING, A.P, HYDERABAD
ROAD MAP FOR THE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE OF MODEL PRIMARY SCHOOLS (MPS)
Vision of the Model Schools in Andhra Pradesh:
"Creating democratic and attractive classrooms ensuring freedom from fear, anxiety and discrimination, with children's total participation in interesting and thought provoking learning activities; teachers playing the facilitator's role, continuous assessment of children's performance, dynamic community participation, effective and supportive monitoring system for an all-round development of children".
Road Map for the academic excellence of Model Primary Schools
Andhra Pradesh State Government has established Model Primary Schools (MPS) during the academic year 2015-16 with an aim to build them as centers of excellence as a part of exercise to strengthen Public Education System.
Commissioner office of School Education, in its vision document has thrown light on various subjects such as..
- Quality Enhancement Programme covering 12 academic aspects
- Infrastructure facilities to make them 'Smart Schools'.
- Online Monitoring
- Guidelines to Head Masters and teachers to develop MPS
- Guidelines to Monitoring Officers along with a checklist for observation
In view of the vision of MPS, State Council of Educational Research and Training of Andhra Pradesh has come forward with a Clear road map for the academic excellence of the Model Primary Schools which are expected to be the future hope of the elementary education in A.P and also as trend setting educational institutes in their vicinity.
Objectives of the Road Map:
- To bring a highly performing elementary education system into practice through MPS
- To provide a vibrant academic excellence through a variety of curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities interwoven in a coherent manner
- To support the Head Masters to lead their institutes with aspirations, courage and novelty
- To raise the professional levels of the teachers through a vibrant academic plan designed centrally at state and implemented uniformly in all Model Primary Schools.
- To create a congenial teaching learning atmosphere with ambience and feel - good thought.
- To bring a brand name to MPS
To make the vision of the State Government a reality.
Click on below link to download