Proceedings of the Commissioner of School Education
Proc. Rc. No. 3 /B/C&T/SCERT/2016 Dated: 7-1-2016
|Sub:||SCERT Andhra Pradesh - School Education – Conduct of Common Summative – III 2016 Examination with Common Question Paper – Assessment of Learning Achievement from class I to IX of all schools recognized by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh – One day Consultative Meeting with field functionaries on 12-1-2016 at SCERT, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad - Reg.|
|Ref:||1. Announcement of Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in public|
meetings.2. GO.MS No. 82 School Education (Prog-II) Department, dated 29.10.2015
of Govt. of A.P
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 4-1-2016 under the chairmanship of Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
Click on below link to download
classes I-IX for Summative – III Examination.
Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh convened a meeting with different managements on 4-1-2016 and all of them are unanimously agreed to conduct Common Summative – III examination for all the students of classes I to IX. Keeping in view of the Common Examination it is decided to conduct a one day meeting to discuss the modalities,
pros and cons of conducting of the above said Common Summative – III examination during the academic year 2015-16 in the month of April 2016.
The following stakeholders are invited for the one day programme which will be held on 12-1-2016 at Godavari Conference Hall, SSA, A.P., Hyderabad from 10.00 a., to 5.00 p.m.
- Director, RMSA, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
- Director, Government Examinations Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
- State Academic Monitoring Officer, SSA, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
- District Educational Officer / DEO nominee
- Principal IASE/CTE
- Principal DIET from each district
- One Dy. E.O. from each district.
- One A.M.O., SSA from each district.
- DCEB Secretary, O/o DEO from each district.
- One MEO from each district
- A. C. for Govt. Exams – one from each district
- One representative from APREIS, APTWREIS, MJPBCWREIS, APSWREIS.
- All the faculty of SCERT
- Introduction on introducing Common Examination (Summative – III) from classes I-IX.
- Preparation and distribution of Question Papers.
- Constitution of Committees at various levels (State, District, Mandal)
- Roles and Responsibilities of Stakeholders at various levels.
- Time Schedule for the conduct of Examinations
- Details of Website.
- Evaluation Procedures
- Uploading of Marks
- Data analysis
- Report Generation
- Feedback and follow up activities