PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION ::
ANDHRA PRADESH :: HYDERABAD – 4.
Present : K.Sandhya Rani, I.Po.S.
Rc.No. 20/TRC-1/2016 Dated:29/01/2016Sub:- TET cum TRT-2014 – Recruitment of teachers – Completion of recruitment process – Instructions issued – Reg. Read:- G.O.Ms.No.38, Education, dated: 19/11/2014.
* * *
Click on below link to download Proceeding
All the District Educational Officers in the State are aware that notification was issued on 21/11/2014 for TET cum TRT-2014. The Teachers Recruitment Test was completed from 09th May, 2015 to 11th May, 2015 and results were declared on 02/06/2015. In view of the above, the following instructions are issued keeping in view the guidelines given by the Government from time to time to complete the recruitment process of TET cum TRT-2014 through online: INSTRUCTIONS TO THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICERS:
- The number of posts notified category-wise and medium wise with reference to the roster points, already displayed in the website for TET cum TRT-2014 should be verified and kept ready for the information of the District Selection Committee.
- The downloading of provisional list of candidates from website – category-wise, medium wise as per the roster points, its publication and verification of certificates shall be done.
- The process of selection of candidates for the posts of SGTs and LPs through TET cum TRT-2014 beginning with issue of notification for applications till the issue of tentative shortlist for verification of certificates is conducted entirely online. Final selection order will be issued by the District Selection Committee and Member Convenor, Selection Committee of DSC 2014 after verification of all the relevant documents of the candidate that support the data submitted by him/her in his/her online application at district level.
- The District Educational Officer is identified by the Commissioner of School Education as the Officer in charge for his respective district for verification of certificates of candidates tentatively shortlisted and for confirmation of the data submitted by the candidate in his/her online application.
- Candidates are shortlisted basing on the marks secured by them in the written test of TET cum TRT-2014 and the personal and study details and declarations submitted by them in their online application. Hence, verification of certificates involves verifying the original documents of the data submitted by the candidates basing on which they are tentatively shortlisted.
- For verification of the documents Eligibility norms and check list are provided with reference to which the documents produced by the candidate will be checked and decided as to whether the candidate is fulfilling the eligibility norms as submitted in the application or if there is any discrepancy in the data submitted in the application.