GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
REVISED SCHEDULE FOR RATIONALIZATION OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS AND TRANSFER COUNSELLING OF TEACHERS & H.Ms – 2015-16
Click on below link to download
Rationalization exercise by District Level Committee
1. Rationalization of Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (Model Primary Schools) as per G.O.Ms.No.39 Education, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51, Education, Dated: 07.08.2015.
2. Rationalization of Primary Schools which where positively consolidated as per G.O.Ms.No.39 Education, Dated:07.08.2015 to G.O.Ms.No.51, Education, Dated: 07.08.2015 (where enrolment is less than 80) and all other primary schools as per G.O.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated: 23.04.2011.
3. Arriving at vacancies in Upper Primary Schools and High Schools as per G.O.Ms.No.55 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:23.04.2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61 Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated:16.05.2011
4. The teachers who were given transfer orders in the year 2013 and who were not relieved for want of substitute, after Rationalization exercise and arriving at the need in the schools, if need is established in the opted / transfer place all such teachers may be relieved.
5. Where the need is not established after rationalization exercise, all such transfer orders issued in the year 2013 and who were not relieved for want of substitute, such transfer orders may be cancelled to allow them for apply for online transfer in the present counseling. (as per Govt. Memo.No.13329/Ser.II/2012, Dated:16.06.2015).
|2||Display of List of Vacancies Management wise, Category wise, subject Wise, Medium Wise in website in respect of Upper Primary Schools and High Schools and in respect of Primary Schools after completing rationalization process.||14.09.2015|
|3||Applying for transfer by HM / Teacher online and submission of print out application form to the concerned M.E.O. / Dy.E.O.|
|4||Receiving print out of the application form by the D.E.O. after verification by M.E.O. / Dy.E.O. and preparation of seniority list.|
|5||Display of provisional Seniority lists based on performance points and entitlement points a website||20.09.2015|
|6||Submission of uploaded objections in the website and the proof if any to the District Educational Officer|
|7||Redressal of Objections / replies posted on website by District Educational Officer.||24.09.2015|
|8||Conformation and willingness of application to participate in transfer counseling by H.M. / Teacher|
|9||Display of final Seniority list with performance points and entitlement points in website||27.09.2015|
|10||Submission of online web option by the Headmaster/teacher|
Display of transfer orders the Web and issue of orders (hard copy) by the concerned authorities
(allotment should be generated for all categories of the posts to the applied candidates (District wise, category wise, Medium wise and subject wise basing on the web-options given by the individuals.